Re: Journeyfest (I wish I could go)

  • Bob Fernandez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 1999
      Hey Dan ... If yea want .. we could probably provide mp3's of the
      Chalfant and Journey show <G> The last Chalfant show (May 15th)
      turned out good.. I expect this one to as well. The Journey show will
      be a different story ...Got last row seats and have had bad luck in the
      past with mini-disc recorders and big venues.
      Bob
    • kayleigh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 1999
        Hey there all. Wanted to ask a BIG favor (probably NOT a big favor at
        all)(GRIN) BUT since I can't go to the J-fest (wah wah) I'd LOVE to hear all
        the gushy details, such as whatever happens, the "meet and greet" or however
        they are doing this big shebang, and of course, any new music, details
        details!

        hope you all have fun, and see you all online when ya get back!

        dan

        Kayleigh's Playhouse
        http://www.kayleigh.net
        Poison/A-ha/Great White Online Mailing Lists
        AOL Screen Name=Tootiehoot / IcQ # 1247205
      • LBarto0917@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 1999
          Ditto! I can't wait to hear about it!!! :)