Welcome!!

  • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 31 , May 2, 1999
      Hi Everyone,

      I want to welcome some new members to our list.

      Steveperryfn@...
      tag-98_@...
      steven.rhodes@...
      stnkweed91@...
      patchling@...

      Sorry for the delay in welcoming you. It's been really busy around here
      lately. My name is Judy and I am the list owner. If you have any questions,
      please e-mail me.

      The list is very quiet right now. So, jump in at anytime. Introduce
      yourselves.

      OK, who's going to Journeyfest? I was, but it doesn't look good right now.
      I wish it was a little closer. Like in Ohio!! That is where I live. I
      already have tickets for the Columbus Ohio show. I can't wait to see Journey
      again. And, of course Jonathan.

      I hope everyone has a great week. Speak up everyone!!!

      Later,
      Judy
    • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 19, 1999
        Hey Everyone,

        I apologize for not keeping up with this list this summer. Thanks to Barb
        and Rhonda for their webpage updates. Great pictures!!

        This summer we had ALOT of people join the list. So, I want to welcome
        everyone aboard. It's been a great summer. Now, we have a little down time.
        We just have to wait for that CD to come out!!

        I have been working on my webpage. I hope to get it up sometime in the near
        future. I have alot of great pictures from the Columbus show I went to in
        June. Including some excellent shots of Jon. I must say, he just keeps
        getting better looking as he gets older!!

        If anyone has stories or ideas for conversation on the list, please speak up.
        I will be going to a record show next Saturday. So, I may have some news to
        report back. Meaning, I may have found something really cool!!

        I hope everyone's summer was OK. HOT!! But, OK here.

        Later,