The Next JCain interview

  • M. MacQ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 1999
      I'm sending along my questions to the list in case anybody would like
      to expand on them.

      1. Were you always able to make a living from music or did you ever
      have to do a day job? If you did work, what was it?

      2. What's the last book you read?

      3. Fave movie? TV show?

      4. Musically, how will you remember the 90s? How do you think others
      will remember the decade?

      5. Now that you're a father, how do you feel about warning labels on
      music?

      6. Would you want your children to take up a music career, if it meant
      going through everything you went through?

      7. What's the silliest thing (besides the no brown M&Ms) you've ever
      heard of being in a rider? What's the silliest you ever put in?

      I've got a bunch of other things I'd like to ask, but I'll have to get
      him alone in a bar to do it.
      Margaret