Jonathan Cain Update

  • RADJRNY@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 1999
      The following pages have been updated on Jonathan's site.

      Pictures: Journey and Bad English
      Fan Page
      Interview (entire interview)
      New "Jonathan's Cafe"

      We are looking for new questions for Jonathan's next interview. What would
      you like to ask him? Please email me the questions.

      Thanks,
      radjrny@...
      Rhonda
      http://members.aol.com/radjrny/cain/home.htm
    • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 1999
        Thanks for the update Rhonda!! Thanks to Karen for those wonderful pictures
        that have been added.

        I am in the process of getting some prizes. I want to do some contests for
        fun before the tour begins. I'll let everyone know what and when.

        Judy
      • MOMFLUTE@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 1999
          I was watching an 80's movie yesterday (home sick from work) and song credits
          roll by. ( I always watch out of respect for those who worked so hard).
          Whaddaya Know?? Jonathan Cain. Didn't catch the name of the song or the
          movie. I'm just now realizing how prolific this guy is.

          wow,

          Debbie
        • MediaBabe4@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 1999
            I'd bet money that the song was the title track to the movie "Sing" starring
            Peter Dobson, Lorraine Bracco, and Louise Lasser.

            The song was co-written by Dean Pitchford (the king of 80's soundtrack music
            and the creative force behind the current Broadway hit Footloose) and
            performed by Starship's Mickey Thomas.

            :)

            Lizzy