785RE: hi

  • radjrny@aol.com
    Jan 6, 2003
      Vanessa

      <<im not too familar w/ his singing>>
      Do you have Jon's "Anthology" cd.  It's an all vocal cd.  He does a great job on it.  It's a combination of "Back to the Innocence" European and US version, plus 3 unreleased songs.   And I do believe Jon will be working on another vocal cd.  I talked to him about it in Vegas and Reno.  I told him how everyone is waiting for him to do another vocal cd.

      <<i think its called all that really matters..its great!!!>>
      Yep, that's the song.  I love listening to that song.

      Later, Rhonda
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic