778Re: [jonathancain] Jon Cain mini Christmas CD

  • mnm
    Dec 5, 2002
      PERFECT! I've been trying to find a Christmas present for my cousin
      who went and bought Animated Love Songs all on her own thus ruining my
      holiday shopping plans!!! And a good cause too!!

      Michelle
      --- radjrny@... wrote:
      > Hot off of Jonathan Cain's CD Burner!
      >
      > Jon is know offering a 3 song Christmas cd on the merchandise page. 2
      > songs are written by Jon and sung by the children of a local school.
      > The third song is written by Jon and sung by Jon and a few children.
      > Proceeds of the sale of the cd will benefit the music program of
      > Jon's local school system. Please come and support music for the
      > children, at www.jonathancain.com.
      >

      > Thank you,
      > Rhonda Dirr
      > www.jonathancain.com
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      =====
      Michelle
      ~~~~~~~~~
      ...With a song to help you believe it
      You can reinvent your world anytime you like

      Coming Soon:
      Journey Past & Present 2003 -- Celebrating 30 Years of Journey's Music

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic