66Re: digest version and other stuff...

  • JonCainFan@aol.com
    Jan 19, 1999
      In a message dated 1/19/99 7:43:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      jrny@... writes:

      << What do I need to do to switch to the digest version of this list?>>

      Hi, welcome to the list. To switch to digest, go to www.onelist.com, click on
      User Center. You can switch over once you pull up the list. Any other
      questions or problems, please let me know.

      <<Favorite Jon song: Hmm, probably either "Distant Shores" or "Little
      River". It just seems to me that those are two incredibly well written
      songs, lyricaly, musicaly, every way...Actually, the entire "Back to the
      Innocence" album is like that, IMO. Don't know if I'd want to choose a
      favotite song Jonathan wrote with Journey...if I HAD to, I'd probably
      choose Faithfuly, since I know it's all his writing.>>

      I agree here. Back To The Innocence is so well written and sung. Jon really
      could handle the singing parts of Journey. Wouldn't sound the same, but it
      would sound great. Not many artists would record a CD like Back To The
      Innocence. He wrote that from his heart, and I just love that!! Like I said
      before, Journey did not get popular until Jonathan joined the band. The
      record sales prove that!!

      <<Jonathan in the Babys: I have a video of the Babys with Jonathan doing
      a concert in Canada in 1980 or so...Jonathan does a really cool synth
      solo and a sings a song called "Stick to Your Guns" (or something close
      to that). If anybody knows if/where that song exists on CD, I'd REALLY
      appreciate the info!>>

      Rhonda, do you know where this song can be found? WOW!! You have an actual
      video of the Baby's. Do I hear a trade here? Sorry!! If possible, I would
      love to get a copy. Stick To Your Guns sounds like a song someone else
      recorded. Slaughter? I don't know. Anyone have any clues on this one?

      <<Steve Perry's hip : If we start down that path this will turn into a
      Perry list REAL quick! There is a Steve Perry Email list and a Journey
      list...I believe you can find info on how to join either of these (or
      both!) on Jasparina's Journey Fan site.>>

      The person who posted this is very new to computers. The posts were meant to
      go to the Journey list. If anyone has problems with posting, please let me
      know. All you have to do is write to jonathancain@onelist.com and your post
      will automatically come up. Do a test post if you want.

      That is one thing I don't want this list to turn into is Steve Perry. I will
      take this list down so quickly. I set the list up for Jonathan and some
      Journey talking. Perry is not apart of the band anymore and probably will
      never be. He is a sore subject with me. With the injury and not correcting
      it in time for the band to move on without him. Now he has had the surgery.
      I just want to scream!! I'm glad Augeri is here. I love him. He is better
      to look at!!

      Come on everyone. Please write to the list. We have a total of 23 people on
      here and only 2 have responded to your favorite Journey song. I apologize
      again. I know, you can't pick just one. Sure!!! LOL!!!

      Have a great one!!