453Re: [jonathancain] HI GANG! I Just Fluttered Right In Here 2!!!

  • mary845@aol.com
    Nov 20, 2000
      In a message dated 11/20/00 5:40:17 PM Central Standard Time,
      joncainfan@... writes:

      << Any Jonathan news? Anyone?

      Well, I have some news. I talked to Jonathan a bit in Reno at the show there
      and he was certainly hyped for the show and excited about playing the new
      material, but saddened as well that his family got caught in the big snowfall
      and couldn't make the drive to the show. You could really tell he wanted
      them there. He told us about the 2 new rockers being added to the US version
      of Arrival, which I'm sure many of you have heard about already. The Reno
      show was awesome and everyone can't seem to wait til the official tour kicks
      off. That's all I have..Anyone else have any??

      Mary Ann
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic