447New Member

  • y2rsm@yahoo.com
    Sep 21, 2000
      Hi! My name is Rich and I've been a fan of Journey's for over 20
      years. I also agree that Jonathan Cain is a great musician and
      songwriter and I enjoy all of his work, including his solo projects!

      I am already a member of the Steve Perry list and have enjoyed the
      people and conversations!

      I'm happy to see that there is a forum for those who enjoy Jon
      separately from Journey, The Babys or Bad English! I've just started
      a Jon Cain Club, on Yahoo Clubs, called Jonathan Cain's Isle Of
      Fantasy! I named it for a song that appears on one of Jon's solo
      albums. For those of you who are interested, the URL is
      < http://chat.yahoo.com/chat/jonathancainsisleoffantasy >.

      I also have a web site entitled Journey Into The 21st Century. You can
      access it by going to < http://journey21stcentury.onweb.cg >.

      I look forward to talking to other Jon Cain fans on this list!

      Rich
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic