Re: [jomox] airbase outputs

  • mr klown
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25 3:16 AM
      oops, let me add though that most of those adapters do add some noise into
      the mix. Technically you should be able to do this without any noise, but i
      find most adapter just aren't up to spec, and i've even found some adapters
      reduce signal strength.

      klown

      Ps> Sorry to hear about the first Ab. Glad you were able to replace it
      atleast!
    • doperobot
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2002
        I was wondering--since the AirBase's main outs cannot be panned, what
        is the point in having L/R outputs? Is it so that people wouldn't
        freak when they get it and find out it only has a mono output? Or is
        there more 'thump' when using L/R outs? Currently I don't use the
        right output at all, since the signal is mono anyway. Plus it leaves
        more inputs free on my mixer. Additionall, each of the individual
        voices is mono. So why two main outs? Anyone know or have opinions of
        or uses for the right output?
        jus' wonderin'

        JC