newbie

  • Psyko Slinky Bong
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      hey all....i've been lurking on the list a while...but just bought an
      xbase about a month ago or so....and anyway it was kind of
      intimidating at first but i've just recently been getting -into- this
      machine and wow.....man....yeah i love it! [even when it gets the
      glitchies] heh....anyway i'm just a satisfied user getting excited to
      you all for now. what i like about it is how just goofing around on
      this thing just gives me all sorts of ideas about constructing tracks
      and whatnot. all of that stuff felt way over my head until i started
      playing with this thing. anyway....i'm sure i'll have more to say
      soon but until then hey everyone...

      dis=c0!
      you.eff.owe.t3chno
    • Heyoka_face_eater
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
        On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Psyko Slinky Bong wrote:

        > hey all....i've been lurking on the list a while...but just bought an
        > xbase about a month ago or so....
        Nothing like your first real drum machine, eh? Congrats on getting the best
        of the bunch! The real fun begins when you crack open those other two MIDI
        tracks for sequencing. I use mine for controlling a pair of Ensoniq DP/4s

        Happy synthin!

        hittin' them switches on the 20 fo' sevens..