Re: SunSyn Arpeggiator - "Scheme"?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2013
      5 years ago, I wrote:

      > I have searched the archives but can not find any reference to
      > the "Scheme" value under arpeggiator. I have played with it a little
      > but not really convinced it did anything as the Arpeg was acting kind
      > of strange anyway, making it difficult to hear definite results.

      Just realised tonight that I still do not know the answer to this.

      Anyone?

      thanks,

      Paul
    • ROV PILOT
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14 10:40 PM
        Hi all,
        quite surprised nobody (to my knowledge !! - I am afk every other month due to work) has expressed some ubber excitment about the forthcoming release of the mbase and mbrane as eurorack modules. I have them, as well as a Cwejman BLD among other percussive oscillators, but I am 300% sure to get the jomox euro modules too.
        I don't know if J├╝rgen is monitoring the forum or if anyone close would know... when can we decently expect to get them ? Any beta phase implying... well beta testers ;) ?
        Best_____

        laurent