Question about Accent and Encoders

  • celectric73
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      Have just bought me a JOMOX XBASE 888 and am very happy with it:)

      But there are a few things I hope I can get answers to..

      The first is when I programme Accent on a drum track why is the volume of the bass drum and the hi/lo toms so high that it distorts the signal going to the master output? I know I can just turn down the volume but it causes the other sounds to be too low. Is there any possibility to set the strength of the accent?

      My second question concerns poor contact in some of the instrument encoders.I experience annoying jumps of parameters when I turn on some of the knobs. What would the best solution to fix this problem? I know its possible to order new encoders from JOMOX but maybe it dissolves with contact spray?. Has anyone else had the same problem?

      Cheers
      Christian