Re: [jomox] XBase09. TRACK PAGE ( Advanced)

  • Alx002
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20 8:53 AM
      Hi Alex

      I just tested on my xbase and it works for me! I can select ch 1 for BD ( track 1) and ch 10 for Snare....... With the decay pots....... I add that I was in Perf mode! Did you try in Perf or pattern mode ?

      Alex

      Envoyé de mon iPad

      Le 19 avr. 2013 à 18:55, "Alex" <alexrodrigueztf@...> a écrit :

      Hey guys,
      Does anybody know if you can actually 'save' different midi channel numbers within each sequencer track?
      I'm trying to send midi 'note on' messages to two different synths from two different sequencer tracks (BD & SD) in the XBase09. The synths are daisy chained so from synth A's midi thru port to synth B's midi in port. I've set them to receive midi on channels 2 and 3 respectively but the Xbase won't let me 'save' midi channel 2 for synth A and channel 3 for synth B. Whenever i change the channel number in the SD track i also change it in the BD track.. This is frustrating. Does anybody know a work-around or even if it's possible to have different midi channel number for each track?
      As far as the manual goes it should be possible but it's not working for me... Has anyone had this problem before? is this a bug? i'm on version 2.09...
      If any of you can help please do! thanks for your time
      Cheers