Re: [jomox] Re: 888 Data tempo encoder problems

  • Brooks Mosher
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
      Are these the same encoders as used in the Airbase?

      If so I have the Mouser part #'s as mine stopped working properly.  I tried Deoxit but that only solved the problem for a short time and eventually it would start skipping values again.

      On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:02 AM, rtype808 <rtype808@...> wrote:

      i would clean it with deoxit or PCB cleaner before replacing the encoder. there are usually tiny slits where you can squirt the liquid into the encoder and just at the base of the shaft too.