Jomox XBase 999 filter

  • jared_lorenz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013
      Hi,
      I am new in using Jomox drum machine, I had an Elektron Machinedrum before.
      Jomox XBase 999 has very strange logic and misleading manual for me.

      I just try to tweak, and filter knob is blinking in every mode: master, edit, midi, perform and pattern even when the "write" is switched off.
      I know the blinking mean right side of the filter, just do not know, how is still editable in every mode even when I edited Bass drum.
      But anyway, I can not hear the filter. Any tweak, nothing change.. :(
      I am very confused now.
      Could somebody help me?
    • Shagghie

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013
            So, now I routed the filter to "Stereo" and I can hear it, when I mute the instruments, but that is so quiet (soft).

            I would like to use a hard LP filter on the main out.
            How can I hear only the filter in good volume (loud)?
          • jared_lorenz
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 13, 2013
              Hi, there is another probleme.
              I use individual output for "Bass Drum", but I can hear it in the "Main Output" by the filter, in spite of I muted the bass drum instrument in "Filter Routing". This sound is not so quit but very audible. (About -20dB difference.)

              Is it possible to use "Individual Out" and the filter on "Main Out" together without -20dB crosstalk?
              How?

              Thanx.