Re: XBase 09 and AirBase99 for sale

  • wanderinabbits23
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2012
      Hi Vout,

      are you looking for any trades? What condition is the airbase in?

      Thanks,

      Ben

      --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "fireballxl27" <vout@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I'm selling both my Jomox machines - £350 each. Will ship anywhere at cost. PSU's and manuals included.
      >
      > Cheers, vout

    • wanderinabbits23
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2012
        Oh, just realised this search/thread is 3 years old : )

      • vout@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
          Hi Ben,

          Yes, those machines are long gone. I sold them and bought an XBase999 instead. Funny thing though, I never really liked the sound of the 999 - the kick had this wierd plasticky quality to it. I sold it eventually and recently bought another XBase09, the SE version this time and it is a keeper. I think Jomox got it right first time.

          Cheers, vout

          --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "wanderinabbits23" <wanderinabbits23@...> wrote:

          > Oh, just realised this search/thread is 3 years old : )
          >
          > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "wanderinabbits23" <wanderinabbits23@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Vout,
          > >
          > > are you looking for any trades? What condition is the airbase in?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Ben
          > >
          > > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "fireballxl27" <vout@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi, I'm selling both my Jomox machines - £350 each. Will ship anywhere at cost. PSU's and manuals included.
          > > >
          > > > Cheers, vout

        • wanderinabbits23
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 21, 2012
            I just sold my 999 as I didn't really like it that much. I used to have an airbase 99 years ago but can't remember much about it. I have a spectralis 2 which serves me well but would like something by jomox. I might wait for a cheap xbase 09 to appear.

            If anyone is selling an xbase 09 or airbase 99 for reasonable money let me know. I'm in the u.k.