xbase09 midi timing

  • randy_knopfler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      My xbase09 doesn't seem to agree on where the timing should be when I sync it with other devices via midi clock. It's always a little ahead (or behind, haven't figured that out yet) the other devices. The other devices all seem to agree. I have a korg electribe er-1, es-1, and a xoxbox.

      I have the 2.09 firmware with heatsinks on the regulators.

      Is there anything I can do besides sequence it with an external sequencer or use a clock delay device?

      Thanks,
      Randy