Re: NO Text on Sunsyn LCD ??? WTF

  • ionuser18
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2012
      Hi

      I managed to get the sunsyn working at displaying whats on the screen Blind! as the attempted soundbank update screwed not only the display but put the midi channels on some crazy numbers.

      The unit is on 1.23 now but i have a problem now that the values on the led screen jump randomly, very annoying! Also i ocassionally hear a pop sound when playing patches ?

      I tested my midi interface with the proper transfer program and it passed over 5 times so no problem with that. Fast Track Ultra.

      JM said in an email that he is too busy for me to send the unit in to
      Get it updated to Version 2 and said to wait about 3 Months behind others who are in line!