RE: [jomox] XBase 999 global midi settings

  • punkdISCO
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2012
      Hi Aesis

      I believe there has been an issue with saving the Clock INT/MID setting with
      older O/Ss but I think this is now fixed. I just tested it on my 999
      running the 888 1.08os

      I also just checked changing the "TxmCh" from 01 to 02. This saved
      successfully even after a power down.

      What OS are you running? It could be you need to update to the latest..

      Regarding having the OS opened up for OpenSource use, Jürgen has commented
      in the past that this will not happen. The OS is exclusively owned by
      Jomox.

      Ta,

      Paul
      London