mbase II sync issues

  • master_jizz2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2012
      Hi just found an interesting thing while trigering the mbase with machinedrum.
      Previously I got it working after a while of random friging around.
      But today it only triggers once in a while.
      But I noticed when I had another midi track going (controling something else) it worked.
      So I programed some random constant midi changes (mod wheel moving) and it was fine.
      Not sure if its the machinedrum or mbase at fault.
      When I use cubase its fine cos there is always midi mesages going.
      Jeremy.