Re: [jomox] Re: Sample editor

  • Aesis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
      My fault, I actually see it now. This will save me time on my macbook (which gets far less use than the PC obviously :P)

      http://www.jomox.de/upload/tools/XBASE888Editor_1.4.dmg

      Nice call there.
      -Aesis

        “More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency (without necessarily achieving it) than for any other single reason - including blind stupidity.” - W.A. Wulf

      On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Bastiaan van de Werk <bastiaan@...> wrote:

      There should be a program for osx on that site. It's pretty basic but it does the job. No need to boot into windows or something....

      I can't copy paste the whole link from my phone. The name is 888 editor 1.4. It's in a DMG file for Mac. The program will automatically truncate the sample and convert it to 32khz / 8 bit for you. So you can us any format samples as your source.

      Have fun! And do try to use a bunch of sk1 hats in the close and open hat slot!

      Sent from my iPhone

      Boot your mac into windows and the app works fine. Or, find a friend.