Sample editor

  • Perry
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hi can some one here tell me how to load samples in to my 888 on a mac, coz I cant find any info in the manual or on the net or on the Jomox website.

      Any help much appreciated.
    • Aesis
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
        Boot your mac into windows and the app works fine. Or, find a friend.

        -Aesis

          “More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency (without necessarily achieving it) than for any other single reason - including blind stupidity.” - W.A. Wulf
      • Bastiaan van de Werk
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
          There should be a program for osx on that site. It's pretty basic but it does the job. No need to boot into windows or something....

          I can't copy paste the whole link from my phone. The name is 888 editor 1.4. It's in a DMG file for Mac. The program will automatically truncate the sample and convert it to 32khz / 8 bit for you. So you can us any format samples as your source.

          Have fun! And do try to use a bunch of sk1 hats in the close and open hat slot!

          Sent from my iPhone