New Xbase / Sunsyn updates

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi,

      I see the Xbase 999 / 888 both got updates in December, has anyone tried them yet?

      Also, the Sunsyn OS got updated to 2.02 but there is no info on what got fixed. Does anyone know or has anyone tried it?

      Cheers,
      Matt
    • Aesis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
        "Bugfixes:

        ;1.45    Midi tracks 1+2 channels changed
        were erratically overwritten when a kit was recalled "

        -Aesis

      • Aesis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
          Yes I have upgraded from a really old OS, something like 1.2x to this 1.45. Much much much more solid, but not quite the A/B comparison to 1.44.

          -Aesis

            “More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency (without necessarily achieving it) than for any other single reason - including blind stupidity.” - W.A. Wulf