m.brane 11 for sale

  • speakmumbles
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2011
      used once or twice, in mint condition. in original box with all the paperwork.

      http://t.co/E3EUy6H
    • ROV PILOT
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2011
        Hello,
        can you confirm you are only shipping to the US ?
        regards

        laurent

        De : speakmumbles <speakmumbles@...>
        À : jomox@yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : Dim 14 août 2011, 11h 59min 56s
        Objet : [jomox] m.brane 11 for sale

        used once or twice, in mint condition. in original box with all the paperwork.

        http://t.co/E3EUy6H

      • jordan thorn
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2011

          If you are out of the u.s., I will accept paypal,but shipment price must cover a tracking number probably through fedex.

          On Aug 14, 2011 2:44 PM, "ROV PILOT" <rovpilots@...> wrote:
          > Hello,
          > can you confirm you are only shipping to the US ?
          > regards
          >
          > laurent
          >

          > ________________________________
          > De : speakmumbles <speakmumbles@...>
          > À : jomox@yahoogroups.com
          > Envoyé le : Dim 14 août 2011, 11h 59min 56s
          > Objet : [jomox] m.brane 11 for sale
          >

          > used once or twice, in mint condition. in original box with all the paperwork.
          >
          > http://t.co/E3EUy6H

        • ROV PILOT
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2011
            can you give me an estimate of the shipping costs ? destination would be France.
            many thx in advance
            regards,

            laurent

            De : jordan thorn <speakmumbles@...>
            À : jomox@yahoogroups.com
            Envoyé le : Dim 14 août 2011, 16h 48min 52s
            Objet : Re: Re : [jomox] m.brane 11 for sale