Filter in Headphone out

  • xp1owner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 6:44 AM
      Hello,

      is possible to hear filtered signal in phones connected to 999 HP output? I hear filter on Stereo outs, but in phones not, but if i turn knob on filter VCA OUT setting all the way up (127), i hear for 3 seconds also filtering, but after 3 secs it fade out...

      Martin
    • Christopher Jääskeläinen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 12:55 PM
        Hey Martin,

        The filtered signal only seems to work on my unit when the sequencer is running.  I'm not using the latest OS, and I'm not sure if there's another way around it, but up until now I've just let an empty drum sequence run in order to hear the filter.

        ~ Chris

        To: jomox@yahoogroups.com
        From: xp1owner@...
        Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 13:44:17 +0000