888 suddenly stops after OS update?!?!?!

  • stephen.cann1@btopenworld.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hi all. I use an MPC 1k as main sequencer and send out midi to an elektron machinedrum and take the midi through from that in to my 888. All worked lovely until I upgraded 888 OS to 113??? Now the 888 seems to stop playing (MOC and Elektron still running) after 7 or 8 bars. Doesn't happen everytime either so I don' think it receiving any stop messages.

      Any ideas? Haven't tried going back to OS 108 yet but will give it a go when i get a chance.

      Thanks.