in XBASE 888 OS 1.13 Mute Gates can be turned off. Will XBASE999 get this?

  • frankverhoog
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      Can anyone compile this feature in the firmware for the XBASE 999 or the new 888 firmware for the 999? Or does anyone know if this is gonna happen?

      Otherwise i will trade my 999 for an 888 for this feature. The clicks of the gate are annoying me for ages. On fast tempo its no problem but slow things will have clicks everywhere i'd rather have some noise!

      Hope someone can shine some light on this subject :)

      Regards,
      Frank

      XBASE 888 OS 1.13 14.03.2011 21:12
      XBASE 888 Bug Fixes

      ;1.13 ;Mute Gates can be turned off in order to avoid klicks, little after noise possible.