No sound from xbase 999 sequencer

  • robert lazarski
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 6:41 AM
      Hi all,

      I was experimenting with using an external clock via "shift/cancel"
      and step 11, and then I turned it back to "INT" . When I press the
      start button, I see the LED's move over the steps, but there is no
      sound. I do get sound out of the unit when I press the bass drum etc
      keys. Any idea on how to get sound back coming out of the unit from
      its preset sequences?
    • watson

        Message 3 of 3 , May 18 8:13 AM
          Can you see the LED Trigs on the steps where they are supposed to be?
          In other words, make sure first that your pattern is not empty.

          Alternatively, switch to a new pattern bank and try programming a new
          pattern from scratch...see if you can hear the sounds.

          There might be a simple bug or something, but first, need to
          troubleshoot 'what's wrong'.