Re: [jomox] New OS updates available for the Xbase 888 & 999.

  • Bill ambrose
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 9, 2010
      I'm getting some very odd behaviour with the panning following this OS update.
      I'm using an 888, and instruments are seemingly randomly panning themselves left and right.
      Also only encoders 2 through 8 have any effect on the panning.. the first encoder no longer does anything (but it should do the panning for the Kick drum right ?

      Still love this drum machine though.. wow what a sound

      Cheers
      Bill

      On 6 July 2010 09:49, RodmanSan <2wikked@...> wrote:

      Yes...finally....there are new OS updates available for the Xbase 888 & 999.

      XBASE 888 OS 1.12 05.07.2010 18:16

      Bugfixes XBASE 888 :

      -1.09 Splitmode 2
      -1.10 Song Position Pointer Pattern
      -1.11 OH/CH Acc Bug
      -1.12 CV velocity plops at midi triggers cancelled

      =======================================

      XBASE 999 OS 1.43 02.07.2010 23:39

      Bugfixes XBASE 999 :

      -1.39 Midi Realtime Message Bug
      -1.40 Song Position Pointer Pattern
      -1.41 OH/CH Acc Bug
      -1.42 Splitmode 2
      -1.43 CV acc plops at Midi triggers removed

      You can download the new OS updates from the support page on the Jomox website...keep in mind that the old versions are also available...so you have to pick the right one out of these : http://www.jomox.com/support.php?lang=2

    • Fabien
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010

        --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, Bill ambrose <ambrose.bill@...> wrote:
        > Also only encoders 2 through 8 have any effect on the panning.. the first
        > encoder no longer does anything (but it should do the panning for the Kick
        > drum right ?

        No, it's normal, there has never been panning for the kick drum.

        In the manual :

        The keys (Shift/Cancel) + (Step 9) activate the Stereo Panning
        function which controls the stereo pan position of the instruments in
        the main mix except for the bass drum.

      • Fabien
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010
          --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, Bill ambrose <ambrose.bill@...> wrote:
          > Also only encoders 2 through 8 have any effect on the panning.. the first
          > encoder no longer does anything (but it should do the panning for the Kick
          > drum right ?

          No, it's normal, there as never been pan for the kick drum.

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010
            Thanks for replying.
            a definite case of RTFM I think !!
            Bill