Strange Sunsyn problem with panning LFO

  • roborecluse
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      Every time I press start/stop on the transport in FL Studio, it resets the panning LFO to 64. This only seems to happen in single mode.

      I've tested this in Reaper and the transport doesn't reset the panning LFO. Anyone have any ideas?
    • Alex Yahoo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2010
        Which OS sunsyn do you have?

        www.myspace.com/alx002

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2010
          Sorry I forgot to mention that its OS 1.22
        • roborecluse
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2010
            Just to give everyone a heads up, I fixed this problem by running MIDI OX and MIDI Yoke, setting MIDI OX to discard cc=10 and cc=123 messages being sent by FL Studio and then running the Sunsyn via Dashboard (not MIDI Out).