XBase 09 and AirBase99 for sale

  • fireballxl27
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi, I'm selling both my Jomox machines - £350 each. Will ship anywhere at cost. PSU's and manuals included.

      Cheers, vout
    • wanderinabbits23
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2012
        Hi Vout,

        are you looking for any trades? What condition is the airbase in?

        Thanks,

        Ben

        --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "fireballxl27" <vout@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm selling both my Jomox machines - £350 each. Will ship anywhere at cost. PSU's and manuals included.
        >
        > Cheers, vout

      • wanderinabbits23
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2012
          Oh, just realised this search/thread is 3 years old : )

        • vout@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2012
            Hi Ben,

            Yes, those machines are long gone. I sold them and bought an XBase999 instead. Funny thing though, I never really liked the sound of the 999 - the kick had this wierd plasticky quality to it. I sold it eventually and recently bought another XBase09, the SE version this time and it is a keeper. I think Jomox got it right first time.

            Cheers, vout

            --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "wanderinabbits23" <wanderinabbits23@...> wrote:

            > Oh, just realised this search/thread is 3 years old : )
            >
            > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "wanderinabbits23" <wanderinabbits23@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Vout,
            > >
            > > are you looking for any trades? What condition is the airbase in?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > >
            > > Ben
            > >
            > > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "fireballxl27" <vout@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi, I'm selling both my Jomox machines - £350 each. Will ship anywhere at cost. PSU's and manuals included.
            > > >
            > > > Cheers, vout

          • wanderinabbits23
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 21, 2012
              I just sold my 999 as I didn't really like it that much. I used to have an airbase 99 years ago but can't remember much about it. I have a spectralis 2 which serves me well but would like something by jomox. I might wait for a cheap xbase 09 to appear.

              If anyone is selling an xbase 09 or airbase 99 for reasonable money let me know. I'm in the u.k.