Re: problems - Airbase "losing its balls"

  • tjech
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
      Juergen,

      I appear to be having problems with an old Airbase that sound very very similar to this.

      Is it possible to get the details of the diode fix from you?

      Thanks & Regards

      James

      --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "new humanz" <mr_kkbb@...> wrote:

      > hi juergen, i live right near Washington Music Center in washington DC,
      > which is an authorized US dealer. their service center is pretty good, i am
      > sure they could do it. if you can send me the details of the mod john, i can
      > check with them. thanks for the quick response!
      >

      > >From: Jomox GmbH Jürgen Michaelis <mich@...>
      > >To: jomox@egroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [jomox] problems
      > >Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:23:45 +0200
      > >

      > >Hello,
      > >
      > >I knew...Unfortunately, there has to be resoldered a diode inside the
      > >machine to fix that. You have to send this unit to John van Nest for
      > >modification. If you have a reliable technician close to you (do you live
      > >in
      > >north America?), I could fax the details of the mod to the maintenance - no
      > >problem for a technician, it's quite easy. He could do it right close to
      > >you
      > >without shipping the thing across the continent. Please contact John to
      > >clear up the details and let me be informed as well. We will find the
      > >cheapest and easiest way to help you.
      > >
      > >Thanks
      > >

      > >Juergen Michaelis
      > >CEO / R & D

      > >JoMoX Elektronische Musikinstrumente GmbH
      > >Koertestr. 10 fon: +49(0)30/61702573
      > >10967 Berlin fax: +49(0)30/61702574
      > >Germany www.jomox.de
      > >

      > > > hi juergen, this is definitely a heat related tuning issue. last nite i
      > > > left
      > > > the windows open and no heat on so it was cold in my place - no
      > >problems.
      > > > it
      > > > was only when the temperature went up later that the tuning dropped and
      > > > the
      > > > airbase lost its balls. please help, thanks!

      > >your
      > >problem

      > >week,
      > >than

      > > > Keep in touch with eGroups,
      > > > Keep your long distance bills lower with beMANY!
      > > > http://click.egroups.com/1/4120/10/_/10089/_/959707299/

    • Florian Anwander
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
        Hello,

        Juergen, does not read this list (or at least: he does not answer on
        this list since around two years). So you may send a direct mail to the
        official contact address given at http://www.jomox.de/contact.php?lang=1

        Florian

      • James Neville
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
          Thanks florian

          tjech schrieb:
          > Juergen,
          >
          > I appear to be having problems with an old Airbase that sound very very similar to this.
          >
          > Is it possible to get the details of the diode fix from you?
          >
          > Thanks & Regards
          >
          > James
          >
          > --- In jomox@yahoogroups. com, "new humanz" <mr_kkbb@... > wrote:
          >> hi juergen, i live right near Washington Music Center in washington DC,
          >> which is an authorized US dealer. their service center is pretty good, i am
          >> sure they could do it. if you can send me the details of the mod john, i can
          >> check with them. thanks for the quick response!
          >>

          >>> From: Jomox GmbH Jürgen Michaelis <mich@...>
          >>> To: jomox@egroups. com
          >>> Subject: Re: [jomox] problems
          >>> Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:23:45 +0200
          >>>

          >>> Hello,
          >>>
          >>> I knew...Unfortunatel y, there has to be resoldered a diode inside the
          >>> machine to fix that. You have to send this unit to John van Nest for
          >>> modification. If you have a reliable technician close to you (do you live
          >>> in
          >>> north America?), I could fax the details of the mod to the maintenance - no
          >>> problem for a technician, it's quite easy. He could do it right close to
          >>> you
          >>> without shipping the thing across the continent. Please contact John to
          >>> clear up the details and let me be informed as well. We will find the
          >>> cheapest and easiest way to help you.
          >>>
          >>> Thanks
          >>>

          >>> Juergen Michaelis
          >>> CEO / R & D
          >>>
          >>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
          >>> JoMoX Elektronische Musikinstrumente GmbH
          >>> Koertestr. 10 fon: +49(0)30/61702573
          >>> 10967 Berlin fax: +49(0)30/61702574
          >>> Germany www.jomox.de
          >>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

          >>> problems.

          >>> your
          >>> problem

          >>> week,
          >>> than

          >>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

        • ivan_gee
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 19, 2010
            So did anyone get any details about this mod?
            Is there a service manual or schematic for the Airbase?
            I have one here and it has some random glitches.
            I gonna poke in it sometime soon anyway, but with a schematic it would be easier...
          • Luciano Molinari