sunsyn O.S history...

  • bohn.olivier
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi, i bought a Sunsyn a few months ago, and the OS is an old one, i wonder if some users have an os files history...
      Or if Jürgen could put the files on the jomox web page as he did for the x999...
      Thanks, excuse my english cause i 'm a froggy...
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
        Mec, ton anglais est beaucoup mieux que le pluparts des gens des E.U. qui visitent les forums. LOL.

        Hi, i bought a Sunsyn a few months ago, and the OS is an old one, i wonder if some users have an os files history...
        Or if Jürgen could put the files on the jomox web page as he did for the x999...
        Thanks, excuse my english cause i 'm a froggy...

      • Florian Anwander
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
          allo Paul

          les plusparts ou le plupart?
          Et, il fault traduire "LOL" (SFLP?) ;-)))

          Florian

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
            DOH! Je suis un anglophone et j'ai de la misere avec mon francais. Oui c'est "les plusparts" (je pense?).

            Sorry to derail the discussion. I didn't realize my response to Olivier was going to the list :|

            Paul

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
              And by E.U. I meant U.S. :) - not to offend all of you multilingual language jugglers in the EU. Ok, that's enough posts that have nothing to do with Olivier's Sunsyn request.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
                --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, Paul <yatmandu@...> wrote:

                > And by E.U. I meant U.S. :) - not to offend all of you multilingual language jugglers in the EU. Ok, that's enough posts that have nothing to do with Olivier's Sunsyn request.

                for "les pluparts" this doesn't exist : this is "la plupart" and always "la plupart", no plural!
                olivier