Re: [jomox] How many Sunsyn's ever made?

  • Shagghie
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2008
      #86 I think...

      On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 9:04 PM, mrgregsully <gregsully@...> wrote:
      > Now that the production life of the Synsun is over, what was the final
      > count on the number of units made?
      >
      > Greg #82

    • privat_joy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        How do you like:

        # 123

        i guess that there are not mmuch higher serialnumbers...

        S.

        --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, Shagghie <shagghie@...> wrote:

        > #86 I think...
        >
        > On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 9:04 PM, mrgregsully <gregsully@...> wrote:
        > > Now that the production life of the Synsun is over, what was the final
        > > count on the number of units made?
        > >
        > > Greg #82

      • Niall Munnelly
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
          # 0169, here. Rui bought it in late 2006, IIRC, and I read
          that the last new ones were produced in the summer of 2007.
          I'll hazard to guess that we're looking at fewer than 200
          units, total.

          --
          Yours,
          Niall.