What do you think about the XBase's 3 extra sequencer tracks

  • Jared Kraemer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2000
      I was wondering how everyone likes the 3 extra Midi Sequencer
      tracks. How difficult is it to create a song using these tracks?
      How difficult is it to switch between tracks so you can edit all
      parts simultaneously (more or less)? Would you feel comfortable
      using the XBase as your main sequencer for a performance?

      Thanks,
      Jared
    • rOman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2000
        --- In jomox@egroups.com, "Jared Kraemer" <kraemer@k...> wrote:
        > I was wondering how everyone likes the 3 extra Midi Sequencer
        > tracks. How difficult is it to create a song using these tracks?
        > How difficult is it to switch between tracks so you can edit all
        > parts simultaneously (more or less)? Would you feel comfortable
        > using the XBase as your main sequencer for a performance?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jared

        Hey, I love using the midi tracks in the Jomox. I just recently
        started using them. I played out once, a couple weeks ago, using the
        jomox as my main seq. I had the jomox triggering three nord
        channels. Mmmm so lovely. Thanks Jomox. It would be nice, if it
        allowed you to record Midi CC's. Oh' the 3 midi tracks are very easy
        to use and manipulate.

        Roman