Jürgen "au naturel"...

  • jast81
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIaaumiKrgU

      We love our 999 and Rack Ears are cool.
      A Jomox GigBag would be too.
      I found a possibly one that fits pretty well : ref ROCKBAG RB 23020B
      Two month now that i own the 999 and from my experience, it is definitely the right choice.I
      take my time.I consider a subtle Alchemy this machine just sounds alive (i'm a Bassist),so i'm
      always amusing by "all the disappointments" that customers may exhibit regarding 999's
      lacks.Ability to Pulsate is the key and i could easily fall asleep with the 999
      running.The particular way Jürgen drives his business ("from scratch") is unique and highly
      respectable .But first he's good Musician.I emphasize that you listen again and again some of
      the audio demos he made of the 999 (oh,the Filter of course...) and 888 (hum,not so sure...).
      I could not find Peace before i'm adept at such quality programming.
      (Sorry for the pidgin English).