Re: [jomox] Happy new year

  • watson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      monolyth,  thats a good one,  but i still like moonsyn better, dont derail the project with a name change this late in the game....heheheheheheh

      also thanks juergen i spent my new years with the 999 and reso neuro after i mastered a track for shagghie which i hope he is spinning or has spun as i type this.

      not sure about this whole new years thing, but 2007 was good to me and i think 2008 is gonna be killer, should have an album finally done with my band this summer which will feature a lot of 999, sunsyn, m-reso, omega 8, and some homebrew stuff.

      hope everyone else has a productive year

      your pal

      watto

      and just remember, the signature especially applied to this date!

      --
      i warned you not to go out tonight...
    • Shagghie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        Yeah, Watto..!  We spun the track right at midnight, while I played the horn live along to it... then VictorJohn (tekfunk.com) went right in to Eric Prydz's "Muryani",  which was brilliant.  I think more than a few of us shed a tear...

        Best 2k8 to all...especially Juergen... hope you can keep up with all the demand coming your way!

        On Jan 1, 2008 1:33 AM, watson <companyofquail@...