Re: [jomox] Re: Attention JoMox!!!

  • Michaelis
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2007
      but it's an 09, right? So this is completely different.
      volume cranked up?
      cable alright?

      maybe you have discharged yourself on injecting the cable and blown up the
      mute transistor. is it low on individual out and in the mix out?

      for repairs of older jomox units, please go to

      www.xtended.de

      best,
      JM