999 Song mode and pattern chaining

  • biohda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hello,

      First Thanks Jurgen for this marvelous drum machine!

      I really wish the song mode should have a loop fonction to remplace the
      last step fonction, this way chaining patterns would be easy and
      creative for live sequencing for example.

      I really hope this is something that can be added in the near future
      because it will really help for live !

      Thanks!