Xbase09 OS Versions?

  • Computer Controlled
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Does anyone here have know of an available list of OS Versions and
      what bugs they fixed? I just got an Xbase, and i believe it is OS
      1.27, at least, when i press all the instrument buttons on power up,
      127 shows on the LED display. What are the costs for the update chips?

      -Larry
    • phono
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2007
        afaik the last and final version is 2.09, i would email jomox via www.jomox.de to see if its still available

        Paul

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2007
          Well, as it turns out, i DO have 2.09, i just didn't know =o]