[jomox] how to order a sunsyn?

  • Greg Morgan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 1999
      So I am interested, yes, I do want a sunsyn, but what does it take to get
      one of the first releases?

      -Greg Morgan
      greg@...
    • Brana
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 1999
        Greg, depending on where you live will decide which distributor you need
        to talk to. If you're in the U.S. you need to contact Johnny Van Nest at
        johnnyvn@... . If you live in Canada, then you can email me at
        vgavrilo@... .

        Brana

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 1999
          I am waiting to hear back from JoMoX on that question...

          JVN

        • ShawnClear@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 1999
            hi,

            I've tried contancting Johnny but no response. I am in the US. I know he's on
            this list. Busy?

            The Sunsyn looks like the most incredible synth to come out in years. I can't
            wait to hear it. When will *that* presentation be up in .RA and .RV? (the one
            from last week or the week before...)

            Thanks,

            Shawn
          • John Van Nest
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 1999
              I've been out of town...sorry for the delay. I'm waiting to hear back from
              JoMoX regarding SunSyn pricing and availability...

              JVN

            • ShawnClear@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 1, 1999
                hi,

                << I am waiting to hear back from JoMoX on that question... >>

                I guess that answers my reply to ;-)
                I hope it shows up before this message...

                Thanks,

                Shawn
              • new humanz
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 1, 1999
                  damn...take it from me, it sounded fucking _great_...you could really hear
                  the analogness...even over crappy realaudio. what *really* impressed me was
                  the RCO's...juergen was NOT kidding when he said that they 'follow' the
                  analog VCO's...i have never heard obviously digital waves (he played some
                  spectral/bell sounding ones and then some really nasty harsh ones) sound so
                  god damn analog...very, very impressive and innovative. you could really
                  hear the punch of the analog envs as well. damn...please tell us how to
                  order!

                  >From: ShawnClear@...
                  >To: jomox@egroups.com
                  >Subject: [jomox] Re: how to order a sunsyn?
                  >Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:21:39 EST
                  >
                  >hi,
                  >
                  >I've tried contancting Johnny but no response. I am in the US. I know he's
                  >on
                  >this list. Busy?
                  >
                  >The Sunsyn looks like the most incredible synth to come out in years. I
                  >can't
                  >wait to hear it. When will *that* presentation be up in .RA and .RV? (the
                  >one
                  >from last week or the week before...)
                  >
                  >Thanks,
                  >
                  >Shawn

                  >CAN'T CHECK EMAIL OVER THE HOLIDAYS?
                  >Don't find out weeks later about that kickin' New Year's party.
                  >Listen to your email for free over the phone with a Collegeclub.com
                  >account. Get it now at: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1852

                  >-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=jomox&m=1

                • Joeri Vankeirsbilck
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 1, 1999
                    Hi,

                    I've been told that there will be sound examples in the latest Keys and Keyboards
                    issues (Germany). I'm subscribed to Keys and I'll try to get hold of Keyboards
                    and I'll try to put the files online (if I'm allowed to and if it's legal).

                    > The Sunsyn looks like the most incredible synth to come out in years. I can't
                    > wait to hear it. When will *that* presentation be up in .RA and .RV? (the one
                    > from last week or the week before...)

                    Ciao,
                    joeri
                    --
                    Joeri Vankeirsbilck
                    joeri@...

                    List-admin Logic-users/SoundD*ver-users/Logic-TDM

                    http://www.nbdj.com - Natural Born Deejays
                    http://www.nbdj.com/Logic - Logic Wish List