XBASE 999 OS 1.01midifile

  • Michaelis
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hello XBASE 999 fellows,

      we have uploaded a new version of the MAC dumper application and of the X999
      OS midi files.

      The dumper application crashed with the X999 midi files because it expected
      a track name

      and there was a wrong chunk length in the OS midi files which caused
      problems with other applications.

      Now all is fixed, the files do run with the Jomox dumper application and
      with external programs like Sysex Librarian.

      The expected sound dumper tool will probably come later this year
      (christmas).

      Best Wishes,

      Jürgen Michaelis
      Jomox GmbH
    • privat_joy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        Thanks for all thr work Jürgen. Wow Sunsyn 1.22 feels great.
        Also 1,01 for 999 is fine....
        you know what 's around the corner....

        ... any hint about the Songmode for 999

        (mhm, yes it is true, i use songmode at home )

        i have to say that the XBase999 is exactly what i was suggesting:
        No.1 in sector drumm machines.
        Still have the xbase09 beside my jomox tools, can't decide to sell it
        or not...
        so long,
        stefan

        --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "Michaelis" <mich@...> wrote:

        > Hello XBASE 999 fellows,
        >
        > we have uploaded a new version of the MAC dumper application and of
        the X999
        > OS midi files.
        >
        > The dumper application crashed with the X999 midi files because it
        expected
        > a track name
        >
        > and there was a wrong chunk length in the OS midi files which caused
        > problems with other applications.
        >
        > Now all is fixed, the files do run with the Jomox dumper application and
        > with external programs like Sysex Librarian.
        >
        > The expected sound dumper tool will probably come later this year
        > (christmas).
        >
        > Best Wishes,
        >
        > Jürgen Michaelis
        > Jomox GmbH

      • watson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
          stefan, i spoke with jurgen about songmode as i like to use it also,
          i think he plans to incorporate it into the next couple of updates,
          think 1-2 months.

          as far as the 09 goes i would hold on to it, you can always use it
          for those live shows where you dont want to take a 2000 machine on
          stage....at least thts what my 09 is for in comparison to my 999.
          dont get me wrong i havr played out certain places with the 999 but
          there are some places i would never take it into. ie coffee shop,
          art gallery = 999 smokey bar or week long tour = 09

          --
          i warned you not to go out tonight...