Request: I would love to hear the M-Resonator filtering a Synth

  • rids
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 4:38 PM
      Looking to buy a filter right now. The Jomox site has it filtering Drums which sound good.
      But I really want to hear what it sounds like with another synth. Anyone have any sound clips?

      Nick
    • companyofquail
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2 9:00 PM
        i will be getting an m res next week and will post some sounds for the group, does anyone
        have any specific requests of synths to be used?

        --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "rids" <ridszero@...> wrote:

        > Looking to buy a filter right now. The Jomox site has it filtering Drums which sound good.
        > But I really want to hear what it sounds like with another synth. Anyone have any sound
        clips?

        > Nick

      • kmsdali
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16 9:12 PM
          Do you have something crisp, digital and a bit thin? An elektron
          monomachine or possibly newer fm synths. I'm looking forward to
          hearing samples. Thanks!

          --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "companyofquail" <companyofquail@...>
          wrote:

          > i will be getting an m res next week and will post some sounds for
          the group, does anyone
          > have any specific requests of synths to be used?
          >

          > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "rids" <ridszero@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Looking to buy a filter right now. The Jomox site has it
          filtering Drums which sound good.
          > > But I really want to hear what it sounds like with another synth.
          Anyone have any sound
          > clips?
          > >
          > > Nick

        • watson
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16 11:14 PM
            why dont you send me a sample of your monomachine and ill run it through the filter then send it back to you.
            that would be pretty cool i think.  unfortunately(for this purpose) i only have analog synths,  i do have an andromeda which can do digi only stuff if you mix out the analog vcos maybe....  anyway let me know what you are thinking.

            --
            i warned you not to go out tonight...
          • k s
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 16 11:45 PM
              Thanks a lot.  I will get some samples recorded and send an email with them.  I'm really looking forward to hearing the m-resonator, I've been reading about it (the same description over and over) for I don't know how long :)  .

              Karl

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 16 11:56 PM
                yeah me too, it will be delivered to my door ups on monday so i
                should be able to get the samples recorded for you somtime during the
                week then i will e-mail it back to you and if you want to post it you
                can. sorry i would post it but i am pretty computer illiterate and i
                dont have any webspace of my own.