sunsyn new owner presentation

  • ROV PILOT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      Dear all,
      just a quick mail to present myself quickly : I am a
      brand new sunsyn owner -a second hand one-, actually
      in repair after an OS crash (I was running a loop,
      recording overdubbed midi tweaks, then...).
      I only had the experience to play with it during a
      night - and this is of no surprise to you, those -too
      short hours...- were wonderfull.
      Those last years I have mostly been working digitally
      (on a kyma platform, on various AU/VST virtual
      synths), and I forgot how goooooood the sound of
      contiunous controled voltages was...

      Cheers

      laurent la peste

      http://www.hangars-liquides.com