xbase999 knobs-question

  • rgmccaig
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hi,
      I'm trying to figure out if the 999 will be right for me.

      A question::
      does the interface make it possible to change parameters on more than
      one drum-instrument simultaneously?

      For example, can I change kick-drum decay with one hand while changing
      snare-drum snap with my other hand _at the same time_?

      thanks
      Graeme
    • Michaelis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
        Hello,

        no, it's not possible to change 2 parameters of 2 different instruments at
        the same time. You have to select the editable instrument before you tweak
        the knobs for that specific instrument. There are about 100 values for all
        instruments together, so it is not possible to have access for all of them
        at the same time.

        Best Wishes,

        Jürgen Michaelis
        -------------------------------------
        JoMoX GmbH * Berlin
        Tel +49 (0)30 61702573
        www.jomox.de

        > I'm trying to figure out if the 999 will be right for me.
        >
        > A question::
        > does the interface make it possible to change parameters on more than
        > one drum-instrument simultaneously?
        >
        > For example, can I change kick-drum decay with one hand while changing
        > snare-drum snap with my other hand _at the same time_?
        >

        > thanks
        > Graeme
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • rgmccaig
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
          Hi Jürgen,

          thanks for your helpful reply. that's what i suspected...

          how about on the older xbase09, can you grab a kick parameter and
          snare parameter at the same time?

          cheers
          Graeme