MBase01 - problem tracking notes through SONAR...

  • downtimeproductions
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hey all, since this is my first post I should introduce myself... I've
      been around here before as "scottorlans" but don't use that account
      anymore. I LOVE JoMoX and have been an avid avid user of the AiRBase99
      for a while now. I also have an MBase01 and have been trying to use
      its "other" functon as a simple bass synthesizer with note tracking and
      long sustain, etc. This works flawlessly when I plug my keyboard
      controller directly into the MBase01, but somehow when I route it
      through my sequencer, SONAR, it doesn't track the notes. When I play
      the keyboard, it will play the current sound but won't track. Also, if
      I record a line into SONAR and play it back with different notes, the
      same thing happens. I have searched and searched for some kind of
      filer in SONAR that is perhaps stripping the note information, but all
      seems intact. Is there something about the MIDI reception scheme in
      the MBase01 that could cause this kind of behavior? I'm stumped. And
      I would really love to be able to use this feature, because the MBase01
      is so punchy it would be awesome at creating phat bass lines! Please
      help!
    • downtimeproductions
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
        No ideas?