I think i screwed up

  • davyjavynow
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2005
      hello---help with the xbase 09.
      i hit down the 1, 3 and 8 button to clear the box---because I thought it would reinitialize
      the presets. now it's completly blank.
      did I totally lose everything? and if I did is there any way to restore the presets?
      Any ideas?
      Thanks
      dave
    • ALX002
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2005
        You have to contact Jomox directly ( www.jomox.de)

        Did you lose just the presets???
        do the Xbase still play your own pattern?
        When you say "all is blank" what do you mean??

        ALex

        --- davyjavynow <mrneph@...> a écrit :

        ---------------------------------
        hello---help with the xbase 09.
        i hit down the 1, 3 and 8 button to clear the
        box---because I thought it would reinitialize
        the presets. now it's completly blank.
        did I totally lose everything? and if I did is there
        any way to restore the presets?
        Any ideas?
        Thanks
        dave

        Terms of Service.

        ---------------------------------

      • davyjavynow
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 9, 2005
          I found that I still have at least 1 bank of sounds in program mode----but all patterns
          have been deleted---also it now triggers one pattern I programmed for all programs when
          you hit play.
          I thought it would set it back to the factory presets by resetting it. Didnt know I was going
          to lost all that stuff---some of the pattern kits were very good.
          Any idea how to get the presets back?
          Thanks
          dave

          --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, ALX002 <alx002@y...> wrote:

          > You have to contact Jomox directly ( www.jomox.de)
          >
          > Did you lose just the presets???
          > do the Xbase still play your own pattern?
          > When you say "all is blank" what do you mean??
          >
          > ALex
          >
          > --- davyjavynow <mrneph@a...> a écrit :
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > hello---help with the xbase 09.
          > i hit down the 1, 3 and 8 button to clear the
          > box---because I thought it would reinitialize
          > the presets. now it's completly blank.
          > did I totally lose everything? and if I did is there
          > any way to restore the presets?
          > Any ideas?
          > Thanks
          > dave

          > Terms of Service.
          >

          > ---------------------------------

          > Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger
          > Téléchargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

        • Michaelis
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 10, 2005
            hi guys,

            pressing 4+6+8 and power on reloads the factory patterns.

            can someone keep this post since I keep on since 7 years to tell people how
            the factory init works?

            cheers,

            jürgen

            > have been deleted---also it now triggers one pattern I programmed for all
            programs when
            > you hit play.
            > I thought it would set it back to the factory presets by resetting it.
            Didnt know I was going
            > to lost all that stuff---some of the pattern kits were very good.
            > Any idea how to get the presets back?
            > Thanks
            > dave
            >

            > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, ALX002 <alx002@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > You have to contact Jomox directly ( www.jomox.de)
            > >
            > > Did you lose just the presets???
            > > do the Xbase still play your own pattern?
            > > When you say "all is blank" what do you mean??
            > >
            > > ALex
            > >
            > > --- davyjavynow <mrneph@a...> a écrit :
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > > hello---help with the xbase 09.
            > > i hit down the 1, 3 and 8 button to clear the
            > > box---because I thought it would reinitialize
            > > the presets. now it's completly blank.
            > > did I totally lose everything? and if I did is there
            > > any way to restore the presets?
            > > Any ideas?
            > > Thanks
            > > dave

            > > Terms of Service.
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------

            > > Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo!
            Messenger
            > > Téléchargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • davyjavynow
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 10, 2005
              Hey! Thanks, it's all working now.
              Dave

              --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "Michaelis" <mich@j...> wrote:

              > hi guys,
              >
              > pressing 4+6+8 and power on reloads the factory patterns.
              >
              > can someone keep this post since I keep on since 7 years to tell people how
              > the factory init works?
              >
              > cheers,
              >
              > jürgen

            • hyppomauve
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 15, 2005
                LOL!!!!

                Jurgen, updating the FAQ in your website would certainly help.
                Also updating all your website and if i may add, english traduction
                for all sections would be a nencessity.
                Just recommendations.

                Regards,
                Moreno