working with multi mode.

  • Damo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2 2:37 AM
      my machine works allright in multi mode when using upto 4
      parts multi but the voice allocation is the main
      problem, sometimes the notes seem to cut off in a rythmic sort of way.

      it is still very useable (i would be so pleased if the update fixed
      this problem ),but the sounds are that good Im not that bothered,its
      still the best analog synth available now, I think it sounds better
      than the omega 8 and andromeda.The sunsyn has a very powerfull sound.
    • JIMBO
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7 1:32 PM
        "The sunsyn has a very powerfull sound."

        I've owned many synths in my 20 years of performing electronic music.
        Nothing has really sounded like the SunSyn, it's unique. The
        instrument has real "presence". The amount of adjustment in the
        filter section is amazing. And, if it's important to you, the SunSyn
        can shake the paint off your walls. It is one Damned Maschine!!!

        Peace,
        Jimbo

        www.sequenox.com