come on people WAKE UP!!!!

  • Jeff Storm
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2005
    • John Van Nest
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2005
        OK>>>that right there is the SHIT! When can I have one? DAMN!!!!!!!!!

        JVN

        On Apr 3, 2005, at 5:01 PM, Jeff Storm wrote:

        > http://www.jomox.de/xbase999.html
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Service.

      • LEVLHED
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2005
          (from the site)
          · Analog step sequencer with filter

          As a additional feature, the XBASE 999 has also a small 16 step analog sequencer for the included external filter.
          Each of the 16 rotary knobs has a click function to activate an analog step which controls the X-filter cutoff. The filter is a 2-pole multimode filter with resonance which sounds good for external audio signals. All this runs beside the beat sequencer...

          hey! didn't I tell them to do something like that? ;)

          John Van Nest wrote:
          OK>>>that right there is the SHIT! When can I have one? DAMN!!!!!!!!!

          JVN

          On Apr 3, 2005, at 5:01 PM, Jeff Storm wrote:

          http://www.jomox.de/xbase999.html

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
            This looks like a very exciting product! The 999 has surely got to
            be
            the most powerful drum machine ever built!? I can not think of
            anything else that could take that title..

            I wish they had not announced this now as I HATE waiting for stuff. I
            wonder how realistic the 'late 2005' delivery date is.

            Very keen to see what the price will be. I wonder if Jomox could
            give
            us a clue?

            see you,

            Paul
          • ALEX
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
              --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Storm" <jeff@j...> wrote:
              > http://www.jomox.de/xbase999.html

              It could be cool to have a DYNC SYNC which works for our old machines !!!!???

              I'm sure it will be the most powerfull Drum machine !!!! But at which Price????
            • niall munnelly
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 4, 2005
                On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 05:02:25PM -0000, ALEX wrote:

                > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Storm" <jeff@j...> wrote:
                > > http://www.jomox.de/xbase999.html
                >
                > It could be cool to have a DYNC SYNC which works for our old machines !!!!???
                >
                > I'm sure it will be the most powerfull Drum machine !!!! But at which Price????

                expensive enough to make your dync sync!

                it looks like a classy bit of kit.

                --
                yours,
                niall.
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 5, 2005
                  Blah...

                  After the long YET UNFINISHED episode of the Sunsyn bug series,
                  i won't trust!!!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 5, 2005
                    I can understand the anger but non of the things on this are something new.
                    It's just tying in the technology that I already know. The only feature is
                    the sample midi dump and he says "in all probablility" While I WANT this
                    feature so much he didn't really say for sure so... I think he has learned
                    his lesson.

                    > After the long YET UNFINISHED episode of the Sunsyn bug series,
                    > i won't trust!!!
                    >

                    > --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Storm" <jeff@j...> wrote:
                    >> http://www.jomox.de/xbase999.html
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • dj_arkon
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 7, 2005
                      we have learned our lesson too

                      finish the sunsyn and then Ill think about trying another jomox product

                      --- In jomox@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Storm" <jeff@j...> wrote:
                      > I can understand the anger but non of the things on this are
                      something new.
                      > It's just tying in the technology that I already know. The only
                      feature is
                      > the sample midi dump and he says "in all probablility" While I WANT
                      this
                      > feature so much he didn't really say for sure so... I think he has
                      learned
                      > his lesson.

                    • Jomox GmbH Jürgen Michaelis
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
                        Hi,

                        yes, I've learned my lesson;-)
                        for those who still complain about the sunsyn's bugs: I'll complete the OS
                        once further now to a state I can say it's well done now (which is now
                        pretty close).
                        XBase 999 will only be on the market after some serious testing and bug
                        fixings. Thank god we have made some of those products yet which are proven
                        on the market since many years.

                        Frankfurt show was good!

                        Juergen